Pumpkin Spice Smoothie Recipe:
If you're into the Pumpkin Spice Season, check out this delicious recipe!
• 10oz of water (or almond milk for extra calories and if you like your smoothies thick)
• 3 scoops of Nutrimeal Free (or your favorite meal replacement powder - vanilla or unflavored)
• 2 tsp of Fibergy (or not)
• 1 packet Usana Probiotics (not in the video cause I already had some that day)
• 1/2 can of pumpkin purée
• Dash of pumpkin spice (I used Whole Foods Organic Pumpkin Pie Mix so it already had the spice). *I also like to add extra cinnamon because it's good for reducing inflammation - inflammation is the root of every chronic disease & I don't have time for that)
• 1/4 vanilla extract
6-8 ice cubes
This recipe is from the Clear the Way Program. It's a simply structured 5-week online program that gently supports the body’s digestion and detoxification. I'll be leading the next group with LIVE coaching calls each week starting October 11th to help you prepare for the holiday season. Comment below if you have any questions or want more info.